Custom Twitter Identity Provider
Log in to the developer site of Twitter:
- Click on your account name at the top right, then click Apps.
- Click the Create an app button (Please note that you may need to apply for a Twitter Developer account)
- Enter your App Name. For App Name, we recommend using your organization or company name.
- For the Callback URLs, enter:
- Enter the rest of your company information. Please note that you can change this information later.
- Click Create App.
Go to the Keys and tokens tab.
Take note of the API Key and API secret key for the LogonLabs setup below.
- Go to logonlabs.com
- Click Sign In and authenticate (or Sign Up make a new account and authenticate).
- Navigate to Default Rules (or Domain Rules and open/create a domain module).
- Click on the Twitter Social Provider icon.
- Click Create New to start creating your custom Twitter provider.
- Enter a custom name and description.
- Enter the Client ID from the Twitter setup steps above (API key).
- Enter the Client Secret from the Twitter setup steps above (API secret key).
- Click Add.
- Click the checkbox next to your new Twitter provider to enable it.