Custom Twitch Identity Provider
Log in to the developer site of Twitch:
Click Register Your Application.
- Enter your App Name. For App Name, we recommend using your organization or company name.
- For the OAuth Redirect URL, enter:
- For Category, select Website Integration, or any category that describes your integration.
- Complete the reCAPTCHA, then click Create.
After your App is created, click Manage.
Take note of the Client ID and Client Secret for the LogonLabs setup below.
- Go to logonlabs.com
- Click Sign In and authenticate (or Sign Up make a new account and authenticate).
- Navigate to Providers, then to Default Rules (or Domain Rules and open/create a domain module).
- Click “Sign in with Twitch” button.
- Select “Set Twitch for Production”.
- Enter a custom name and description.
- Enter the Client ID from the Twitch setup steps above.
- Enter the Client Secret from the Twitch setup steps above.
- Click Save & Close.
- Click the checkbox next to your new Twitch provider to enable it.