Custom Slack Identity Provider
Log in to the Slack Developer site using your Slack account:
- Click Start Building.
- Create an App.
- Enter your App Name. For App Name, we recommend using your organization or company name.
- Choose your organization’s Workspace.
- Click Create App.
- In the left menu, go to OAuth & Permissions.
- Add the following Redirect URL:
- Click Save URLs.
- In the left menu, go to Basic Information.
- Under App Credentials, take note of the Client ID and Client Secret for the LogonLabs setup below.
- Go to logonlabs.com
- Click Sign In and authenticate (or Sign Up make a new account and authenticate).
- Navigate to Providers, then to Default Rules (or Domain Rules and open/create a domain module).
- Click “Sign in with slack” button.
- Select “Set Slack for Production”.
- Enter a custom name and description.
- Enter the Client ID from the Slack setup steps above.
- Enter the Client Secret from the Slack setup steps above.
- Click Save & Close.
- Click the checkbox next to your new Slack provider to enable it.