Custom Microsoft Identity Provider
Log in to the your Azure Portal:
Go to Azure Active Directory, and then go to App Registrations.
Click New Registration
- Enter a name for your application (we recommend using your organization name)
- Select Multitenant for the supported account types.
- Set the Redirect URI to:
Note: For the Microsoft Enterprise Provider, please ensure that the account type is Multitenant. This allows any Microsoft user to authenticate and log in. Single Tenant restricts login to your domain only.
- Click Register. After the application is created, take note of the Client ID
- Click on Certificates & Secrets, and then click on New client secret, name the description, set your desired expiry, and then click Add
- Your Secret value will be generated automatically, and you must copy this Secret value down immediately; the value will be hidden forever if you navigate away from the page, so you must regenerate a new one if the value is lost
- Go to logonlabs.com
- Click Sign In and authenticate (or Sign Up make a new account and authenticate).
- Navigate to Default Rules (or Domain Rules and open/create a domain module).
- Click on the Microsoft Social Provider icon.
- Click Create New to start creating your custom Microsoft provider.
- Enter a custom name and description.
- Enter the Client ID from the Microsoft setup steps above.
- Enter the Client Secret from the Microsoftsetup steps above.
- Click Add.
- Click the checkbox next to your new Microsoft provider to enable it.