Custom Google Identity Provider
Log in to the Google Cloud Console:
In the left pane, click on APIs & Services, then OAuth consent screen.
- For Application type, choose Public.
- For Application name, enter your organization’s name.
- For Support email, enter your email address.
Note: For the Google Social Provider, please ensure that the application type is Public. This allows any Google user to authenticate and log in. Internal restricts login to your domain only.
- For Scope, add email, profile, and openid.
- For Authorized domains, add:
- Enter the remaining fields for your organization as needed (please note that these can be changed later).
- Click Save.
In the left pane, click on Credentials.
Click Create credentials, and then select OAuth client ID.
- For Application type, select Web application.
- For Name, enter your app name. We recommend entering your organization name.
- For Authorized redirect URIs, enter:
- Click Create.
In the dialog that appears, take note of the Client ID and Client Secret for the LogonLabs setup below.
- Go to logonlabs.com
- Click Sign In and authenticate (or Sign Up make a new account and authenticate).
- Navigate to Default Rules (or Domain Rules and open/create a domain module).
- Click on the Google Social Provider icon.
- Click Create New to start creating your custom Google provider.
- Enter a custom name and description.
- Enter the Client ID from the Google setup steps above.
- Enter the Client Secret from the Google setup steps above.
- Click Add.
- Click the checkbox next to your new Google provider to enable it.