Custom Github Identity Provider
Log in to GitHub:
Follow the steps on this page:
- For the Application name, we recommend using your organization or company name.
- For the Homepage URL, enter your organization’s homepage.
- For the Authorization callback URL, enter:
- Click Register application.
Take note of the Client ID and Client Secret on the App page for the LogonLabs setup below.
- Go to logonlabs.com
- Click Sign In and authenticate (or Sign Up make a new account and authenticate).
- Navigate to Providers, then to Default Rules (or Domain Rules and open/create a domain module).
- Click “Sign in with Github” button.
- Select “Set Github for Production”.
- Enter a custom name and description.
- Enter the Client ID from the Github setup steps above.
- Enter the Client Secret from the Github setup steps above.
- Click Save & Close.
- Click the checkbox next to your new Github provider to enable it.