Custom Facebook Identity Provider
Log in to the developer site of Facebook:
Click on My Apps at the top right, then click Create App.
Select Build Connected Experiences for how you are using your app.
- Enter your App’s Display Name. We recommend using your organization or company name.
- Click Create App ID.
Click Set Up for Facebook Login to add it as a product.
In the left menu, go to Facebook Login, then Settings.
- For the Valid OAuth Redirect URIs, enter
- Click Save Changes.
In the left menu, go to Settings, then Basic.
Take note of the App ID and App Secret keys.
Enable your app for all customers by following Facebook’s instructions for submitting your application for approval.
- Go to logonlabs.com
- Click Sign In and authenticate (or Sign Up make a new account and authenticate).
- Navigate to Providers, then to Default Rules (or Domain Rules and open/create a domain module).
- Click “Sign in with Facebook” button.
- Select “Set Facebook for Production”.
- Enter a custom name and description.
- Enter the App ID from the Facebook setup steps above.
- Enter the App Secret from the Facebook setup steps above.
- Click Save & Close.
- Click the checkbox next to your new Facebook provider to enable it.