Custom Basecamp Identity Provider
Log in to the developer site of Basecamp:
Click Register one now to create your app.
- For the name of your application, we recommend using your organization or company name.
- Enter your company name, website, and logo.
- Choose which Products apply to you.
- For the Redirect URI, enter:
- Click Register this app.
- Click on your app to open the App details.
- Take note of the Client ID and Client Secret on the App page for the LogonLabs setup below.
- Go to logonlabs.com
- Click Sign In and authenticate (or Sign Up make a new account and authenticate).
- Navigate to Providers, then to Default Rules (or Domain Rules and open/create a domain module).
- Click “Sign in with Basecamp” button.
- Select “Set Basecamp for Production”.
- Enter a custom name and description.
- Enter the Client ID from the Basecamp setup steps above.
- Enter the Client Secret from the Basecamp setup steps above.
- Click Save & Close.
- Click the checkbox next to your new Basecamp provider to enable it.