Custom Apple Identity Provider
Follow the instructions on this page to set up an app for Apple ID Authentication:
For the callback URL, please include:
After the setup is complete, take note of the App ID and App Secret for the LogonLabs setup below.
- Go to logonlabs.com
- Click Sign In and authenticate (or Sign Up make a new account and authenticate).
- Navigate to Default Rules (or Domain Rules and open/create a domain module).
- Click on the Apple Social Provider icon.
- Click Create New to start creating your custom Apple provider.
- Enter a custom name and description.
- Enter the App ID from the Apple setup steps above.
- Enter the App Secret from the Apple setup steps above.
- Click Add.
- Click the checkbox next to your new Apple provider to enable it.